Sunday 5 February 2017

Highs and lows of starting highschool!!

Heyy

Well guys this a few days late apologies but there will be more regular, this post should be up tonight and there should be one up tomorrow morning before I leave for school!!

To start with i'm loving highschool and I can not wait to get it done with it's going to be so much fun there is no doubt going to be issues and struggles but  I want to take all I can away from these experiences, and I guess that's all I can do, so WELCOME to the best days of my life!

First day- Walking into school I was terrified and waited for my mates to arrive, I hadn't been nervous up until this point but I was controlling them and also quite excited! We all went into the hall and waited to be sorted, sadly no hat told us what form class we were in and we waited anxiously as the names for forms were called out. My friend and I who are now completely inseparable had her name called then mine right after thanking the lord I had someone I knew, then Kat's name was called and I was so pleased! We went off to our form rooms, we are in a science lab with a pretty cool teacher i'm not sure what her nickname will be yet but i'll figure out soon enough.

We started off by taking a seat although me and two of my mates stood as one girl had the wrong form class but eventually we all took a seat our teacher introduced herself and told us some information, we then were asked to stand on our chair as she got out a mushabelly and we had to pass it to someone and say there name sitting down once we had thrown it, eventually timing ourselves for a bit of fun getting a minute and 14 seconds!We were then given our school diaries and spent time getting to know each other which was good we then came up with form class guidelines then the rest of the day consisted of time with our peer support leaders who were lovely and getting orientated we had lunch then and an assembly and met some different girls, I then had another meeting to attend before leaving school for the day feeling exhausted and pleased.

The next day was very much the same and on the final day we had a welcoming to the school and a girls phone exploded in her pocket and then we had the start of classes, the uniform we must wear a skirt and to be honest I quite like it it's lovely colours and quite comfy I still wouldn't choose to wear it but it's definitely not all that bad. We got our time tables and lockers and started finding our way around and we weere all feeling ready to start hihgh school for real.

So far my thoughts on high school are exciting nerve racking and an adventure we have a night stay coming up which will be fun and I can't wait to get started! Most of the girls are lovely some give me funny feelings but i'll give them all chances.

 Image result for high school quotes

Image result for high school quotes

Take care guys read a book go on a walk live now!!

Signing off KG xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let’s do this!!

Heyyy xx Hi guys! Well I’ve decided that this is something I am going to work on building my blogging platform. I have loads and loads to ...